Driving Licence Gujarat : you want drive a vehicle on road then you need driving licence in Gujarat. In Gujarat state, get Driving licence process online and easy to apply for driving licence, first thing in mind what is process of driving licence online in Gujarat and how to apply driving licence online in Gujarat, First apply for learner licence when you will apply to learner licence along with require document and preparing for computer exam. you must need to pass computer exam after you will got learner licence and learner licence validity is 6 month. after 1 month you should go to RTO and take driving skill test if you will pass driving skill test then you got driving licence in Gujarat. All these process are explained in this article. Driving Licence Gujarat Information below mention.
What is Learner licence for Driving Licence Gujarat ?
Learner Licence is temporary driving licence, it means you applied for driving licence, you can drive with this licence but learer licence valide online 6 month and this is not permanently driving licence. after 1 month you got learner driving licence you can apply for permanently driving licence in Gujarat.
Driving Licence Gujarat
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning license to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning licenses issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning license issued for a light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning license issued for a medium passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for a medium goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning license issued for heavy passenger vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning license issued for a motorcycle without gear:This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning license for light motor vehicle:This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear.
- To obtain a learning license for a motor vehicle not exceeding an engine capacity of 50cc, an individual should be above the age of 16 years and should obtain consent from his parents or guardian.
- To obtain a learning license for a light motor vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 18 years.
- To obtain a learning license for a commercial vehicle, an individual should be above the age of 20 years.
- An individual applying for a learning license should have conversed with traffic rules and regulations.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant– 3 Copies
- Residential Address Proof ( Aadhar card, Ration Card, Voter ID, Electricity bill)
- Valid Age Proof Documents ( Passport, Aadhar card, Birth Certificate, School living certificate)
- Minimum Age Group of 18 Years and above to drive vehicles with a gear
- Minimum Age Group of 16 Years to drive vehicles without gear
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Important Link Here Driving Licence Gujarat:
In the state of Gujarat, the Gujarat RTO issues a duplicate learner’s license to an applicant whose original learning license is stolen, lost or damaged. In case of loss of the learner’s license, the applicant has to file an FIR, post which he can proceed with the application process.
- Documents required for obtaining a duplicate driving license in Gujarat
- Age and address proof documents
- Application Form LLD
- Applicable application fees
- FIR copy, in case of theft of the original LL
37 thoughts on “Driving Licence Gujarat – Driving Licence Online & Offline Apply in Gujarat 2021”
Driving license test come to me
Ha sir mare
Driving license are test to me
Sir please test me driving license
License renew policy information send us on mobil no.9106180163
નિલેશ ભાઈ નરવતભાઈ ચૌહાણ તા લીમખેડા
mari bi driving licence jove che
raval bhavik Ajay kumar Unava
Bariya na muvada Ranechi ta bayad jilo Aarvli
Vaghele vaghubha B
Bhoya ganeshbhai Pandubhai