IBPS RRB 2020 : Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has uploaded the notification for the post of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The recruitment shall be done through ‘Common Recruitment Process for RRBs (CRP RRBs IX)’. IBPS RRB Registration Link will start from tomorrow i.e. on 01 July and the last date of submitting IBPS RRB online application is 21 July 2020.
Eligible candidates, who aspires to join any of the Regional Rural Banks listed as Group “A”-Officers (Scale- I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose), are required to register for IBPS CRP RRB 2020 on IBPS official website i.e. on ibps.in.
A total of 9638 vacancies are available in Rural Bank across India including Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank, Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank, Punjab Gramin Bank, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank etc.
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2020 for Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistants is scheduled to be held on 01, 02, 08, 09 and 16 August 2020. Candidates who will qualify in IBPS RRB Pre Exam shall be called for mains exam. IBPS RRB Officer 1 Mains Exam will be held on 13 September and IBPS RRB Officer Exam is scheduled to be held on 19 September 2020. However, IBPS Officer 2 and 3 Exam shall be conducted in single window on 13 September 2020.
Candidates seeking to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 should be a , graduate from a recognzied university. The candidates can detailed eligibility, selection process, age limit, application below in this article.
IBPS RRB 2020 Online Application – to start tomorrow
IBPS RRB 2020 Important Dates
- · Availability of IBPS RRB Online Application Form – 01 July 2020
- · Last date of Online Application Form – 21 July 2020
- · Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – 12 August 2020
- · Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 24 to 29 August 2020
- · Download of IBPS RRB Call Letters for online examination – Preliminary or Officer Scale, Office Assistant – August 2020
- · IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale-I Prelims Exam Date – 01, 02, 08, 09 and 16 August 2020
- · Result of Online exam – Preliminary October 2020
- · Download of IBPS RRB Main Call letter for Online exam – October/November 2020
- · IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale-I Mains Exam Date – 13 September 2020
- · IBPS RRB 2020 Officer Scale-I and II Single Exam Date – 13 September 2020
- · IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistant Prelims Exam Date – 01, 02, 08, 09 and 16 August 2020
- · IBPS RRB 2020 Office Assistant Mains Exam Date – 19 September 2020
- · Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) – October/ November 2020
- · Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) – October/November 2020
- · Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) – October/November 2020
- · Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – January 2021
IBPS RRB 2020 Vacancy Details: (Based on Previous Year)
Total Posts – 9638
- · Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 4624 Posts
- · Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3800 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer (Manager) – 837 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) – 58 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 26 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)- 26 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 03 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 08 Posts
- · Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 100 Posts
- · Officer Scale-III – 156 Posts
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy Details:Download
· Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years
· Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager) – Above 21 years – Below 40 years
· Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years
· Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager) – Above 18 years – Below 30 year
IBPS RRB 2020 Selection Process
· IBPS RRB Officer Selection (Scale 1, 2, 3) – The selection for Officer Scale 1 will be done on the basis of Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview while single level exam will be conducted for the post of Officers Scale II and III followed by interview.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant – The selection will be done on the basis of Prelims Exam , Mains Exam and Interview Round
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official IBPS RRB Notification PDF 2020 for the CRP RRBs-IX recruitment of vacancies to the posts of Officer Scale-I, II & III and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The IBPS RRB Application Process begins from 1 July 2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply now for the IBPS RRB 2020 Exam by visiting the official website on 1st July after reading the full notification that details about eligibility criteria, selection process, exam dates, exam pattern and syllabus. Get the direct link of online application form for IBPS RRB 2020 below along with details of the exam. Also, download IBPS RRB Notification 2020 from the direct link mentioned below.
Apply online:Click here
IBPS RRB Selection Process 2020
The IBPS RRB Recruitment is carried out in two phases – Prelims & Mains examinations. Have a look at the selection process for each post: