Vidhva Sahay Yojana (विधवा सहाय योजना) Online Application Form, Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Apply Online Eligibility, Benefits and Registration Process is given in this article. Gujarat government has invited applications under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 for providing pension to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis. Gujarat Women and Child Development Department have launched several schemes for women and child safety. In this sequence, the department has started Vidhva Sahay Yojana under the social security scheme.
So today in this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana that was launched in the year 2020. In this article today, we will share with the readers the important factors of the scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, registration process, selection process and all of the other important step by step guide which is essential in order to enroll yourself under the scheme.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 is providing Pension on Monthly basis to the widows of Gujarat State. This social security scheme for widows will definitely provide better opportunities of survival. Now Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 Application Form in Pdf and apply.Gujarat government has invited applications under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 for providing pension to destitute widowed women on a monthly basis.
Page No. 1
The state govt. has started providing pension amount of Rs. 1250 per month under Gujarat Ganga Swarupa Yojana 2020-21. Gujarat CM has also started NSAP portal to facilitate DBT transfer of pension into widow women account. The amount would be simultaneously transferred directly to post office accounts of target women group with a click. The programme has been implemented in the state by Gujarat government’s Women and Child Development department.
2. Vidhva Sahay Yojana Form
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020
Under the scheme, Gujarat State government will provide Pension on monthly basis to the beneficiary. The pension amount under Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020 will be transferred in direct Beneficiary bank amount through DBT mode. Any widow of the state may easily apply for Gujarat before the last date.The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme that is no beneficiaries we have to give any amount of money from their own pocket.
3. Widow Certificate
Benefits under Vidhva Sahay and Talim Yojana
- This initiative of Gujarat to make women self-reliant has the following benefits.
- Under Vidhva Sahay and Talim Yojana, a margin money of Rs. 3000/- is given to help them to be independent and empower living.
- The applicant is offered a monetary assistance of Rs.500 through post office every month.
- In addition, Rs.80 (per child) is provided for two children of the applicant through post office every month.
Eligibility Criteria (Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Eligibility Criteria)
- To benefit under this scheme, the applicant should satisfy the following conditions.
- The applicant should be a resident of Gujarat.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 60 to take advantage of this scheme.
- The women applying should be a widow and a destitute.
- The applicant should belong to the economically weaker section.
- The applicant who has remarried is not eligible to avail this scheme.
- Assistance is provided only for two children for an application
- The applicant woman must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
Document Required for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2020
- Applicant’s application (as per Annexure -1 / 86)
- Affidavit (as per Appendix VIII)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/86)
- Certificate of Widow (as Appendix 4/86)
- An example of the death of the applicant’s husband
- Certificates on the applicant’s educational qualification.
- Report signed by Patwari or Municipal Councilor
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Form Gujarat”Apply Online, Application Form
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
Firstly Visit at the official website.
Finally, you will get the Approval Certificate form the department of Social security.
The state govt. of Gujarat has also relaxed financial assistance scheme by continuing scheme for women even after their son attain age of 21 years. Those present during the launch included Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama, Women & Child Welfare Minister Ganpatsinh Vasava, Minister of State Vibhawariben Dave, Secretary and Commissioner Manisha Chandra and other officers of the department.
1. How much is the Vidhva Sahay Yojana application fee?
- You can get the Social Security Assistance application form from your nearest CSC Center.
2. Can the widow get help when the woman marries another?
- No, after the second marriage of the widowed woman, she will not be eligible for assistance.
3. Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana what should be the age of the applicant?
- For this, the age of the applicant woman is determined between 14 and 40 years.