Considered as one of the biggest healthcare schemes in the world, Ayushman Bharat Yojana aims to cover more than 50 crore Indian citizens. It is designed especially for the economically weaker sections of the country. The PMJAY was launched in September 2018 providing health insurance coverage of a maximum sum insured amount of Rs.5 lakh.
The government health insurance scheme covers most of the medical treatment costs, medicines, diagnostics and pre-hospitalisation expenses. Additionally, the scheme offers cashless hospitalisation services through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-card which you can use to get healthcare services at any of the empanelled hospitals across the country. Beneficiaries of the scheme can avail hospitalisation for necessary treatment by showing their PMJAY e-card
The scheme will benefit the people below the poverty line in 2011 census. Whether your name is in the planYou can check by going to The link provided is to go to the website of the link Where you will find a box on the home page. You need to enter your mobile number. Then an OTP will appear on that number. You will know if your name is included in the scheme as soon as it is posted on the website.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojna Gujarati Click Here
- Official Website Click Here
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme:
The scheme is targeted at the vulnerable and underprivileged sections of the society. To cater to them, below are the benefits of the PMJAY:
- It covers all hospitalisation expenses with cashless transactions to beneficiaries.
- Accommodation during hospitalisation.
- Pre and post-hospitalisation costs.
- Any complications arising during the treatment.
- Can be used by all family members.
- No cap on family size, age or gender.
- Pre-existing conditions are included from day one.
8 CommentsAdd a Comment
Aamare pap nathi to sahay aapo
Derdi kumbhaji kanya sala pilot
Gam aklakha to mahemdavad G kheda
Gam aklacha ta mahemdavad. G. Kheda