Gujarat All RTO Offices Starting from 4th june 2020
Social distance must be complied with
A circle will be formed at a distance of 1 meter in the RTO office It is necessary to get an online appointment for vehicle and license related operations avilable at Website cot.gujarat.gov.in for appointment
Unlock-1 has been given more concessions in the state. Along with this, the government has decided to start RTO offices across the state from June 4. Compulsory compliance with social distance is also instructed.
Instructions before starting RTO offices
- Applicants will have to circle every 1 meter keeping in view the appointment
GISFS personnel will have to be used to keep the applicant standing in line in the circle For the circle, you have to buy the required lime in advance, the circle is ready when the applicants come to the RTO office.
- When the applicant has taken admission at the main entrance, it will be necessary to ensure that the operation guidance, branch, floor and table of the applicants are available.
- Thermal screening of the applicant will have to be done at the time of entry into the office, if the body temperature of the applicant is found, the entry will not be allowed in the office.
- Social distance must be maintained within one meter limit when the applicant appears before an employee or officer.
- It is mandatory for any employee to work with sanitizer, hand gloves and a mask when performing applicant related operations.
- List of applications for which no online appointment is available
- Change of purpose in the vehicle, change and ownership of vehicles in other state
- Cancellation of registration, new R.C. to the financier. To issue.
Non-use of vehicle, new permit, duplicate and renewal, R.C. Getting it backg a new class to the lined license (for beginner license only) For renewal of driving license with retest (for beginner license only) the applicant has to come to the RTO office with supporting evidence.
Note: Only a limited number of applicants will be appointed.
RTOs will also continue on Saturdays and Sundays in metros It may be mentioned here that the citizens will have to come to the RTO only after taking an online appointment after 3 pm for the operation of HSRP fitment. The RTO offices in Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Banaskantha, Mehsana, Bhuj will also be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am to 6:30 pm for the operation of driving licenses.
Applicants with a learning license will be able to take the test In case of novice license, the applicant whose license has been revoked during lockdown will have to get an online appointment from parivahan.gov.in. The process for appointment is available on the website cot.gujarat.gov.in. Applicants whose licenses have expired or are due to expire from March 21 to July 31 will be able to take the driving license test by July 31. For which no additional fee has to be paid by the applicant. The deadline for fitness of transport vehicles is valid till 31st July. However, work for fitness of vehicles will be started from June 8 by organizing camps in all the districts. The calendar of district wise fitness camp will be as follows.
- If the last number is 1 and 2, the date of arrival of the vehicle at the fitness camp will be 8, 15, 22 June.
- If the last digits are 3 and 4, the vehicle will arrive at the fitness camp on June 9, 16, 23.
- If the last digits are 5 and 6, the vehicle will arrive at the fitness camp on June 10, 17, 24.
- If the last digits are 7 and 8, the vehicle will arrive at the fitness camp on June 11, 18, 25.
- If the last digit is 9 and 0 then the date of arrival of the vehicle in the fitness camp will be 12, 19, 26 June.